First of all, breathe. Like all mergers, the proposed union will take a while, if it happens at all. They’ve just announced an intention to merge and the whole process will take at least until 2014, Darren Woolley, managing director of TrinityP3, told Campaign Asia-Pacific this morning. They have to get shareholder approval and regulatory approval in the US and the EU, both of which are full of politicians very nervous about one company controlling...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events