Conversations around social media have shifted. Once the domain of the pimply kid wedged in the corner between marketing and IT, it now has a seat at the directors’ table and a space on the CIO or CTO’s agenda.
Factors driving this conversation centre around the shifting power balance between companies and their consumers, agree both Forrester and IBM. By ingraining social media into CRM management, companies are better able to navigate...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events