The knowledge that consumers rely increasingly on multiple screens TV, PC, mobile and tablet for information and entertainment is not a new concept for marketers. The trend surfaces in marketing planning workshops and is often discussed in the context of the consumer’s decision journey, as marketers attempt to identify key consumer touch points and thereby determine where budgets and resources are best focused.
What remains a challenge to marketers is not so much...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events