I couldn’t make it to Cannes this year. It’s not a statement. I’d have liked to have gone, but what with one thing or another I’ve had to forego the charms of the Croisette, the harbour and the Carlton Terrace. Just thinking about it brings on a wave of envy.
Truth be told, for a while the event lacked shall we be polite and call it a little cutting edge. But by all accounts it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events