The event is billed as the biggest professional concrete event in the Southern Hemisphere and features $85,000 in prize money. Major elements of the sponsorship effort include a live webcast of the professional competition, a party offering fans a chance to get a custom T-shirt printed with designs by street and skate artists from around the world, mobile phone displays, and a mobile-phone charging station embedded in a scooter.
Huawei's devices business the company also...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events