In 20-plus years with Unilever Indonesia, Adeline-Ausy Setiawan has hawked everything from soaps to soup. Piggybacking on the skills learnt as a brand leader, Setiawan or 'Ausy', as she is perhaps better known seamlessly made the transition to leading media for the largest advertiser in the nation. She may see herself as a product of the “TV generation”, but she has learnt her digital lessons quickly in her four years as media director of Unilever Indonesia SEA....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events