Three separate movie-style sets’designed and constructed to mirror a rural African clinic, an urban clinic and an emergency room, formed part of a GE event last year, aimed at communicating the brand’s Healthymagination’ health initiative in developing countries to industry leaders. Devised by agencyEA, the different sets featured doctors sharing their stories in person, highlighting how GE’s healthcare technology works in each of the three settings.
GE’s activity is a sign of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events