The term Fear of Missing Out FOMO entered the global lexicon around 10 years ago. Today, the social anxiety individuals feel when a friend or colleague is experiencing something engaging, fun and memorable without them is more than just an emotion. Marketers have turned it into a strategy to drive attendance and to create awareness around future events that delegates would be foolish to miss out on again.
“In this day and age, we’re able...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events