So the FMCG giant decided to try crowdsourcing inspiration from the freelance advertising and design community, Eyeka. “We faced a challenge to keep the idea fresh and we saw an opportunity to come up with a new expression and angle after a meeting with Eyeka,” said Unilever’s global vice-president of spreads, Kaarthik Subramani.
When Unilever first started working with Eyeka in August 2012, Subramani was director of its laundry brands for Southeast Asia and Australia....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events