A qualitative survey of communications executives of 20 German brands see complete list below operating in China conducted by Hering Schuppener Consulting and Finsbury recommended some 'Chinese ways' of managing team structures, media relations and culture clashes.
Anonymity of comments was used as assurance for interviewees surveyed. Here are some highlights
'Chinese way' of crisis communications
In a crisis situation, language is important because the way a word...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events