A total of 50 brands have participated in a pilot run initiated by the Hong Kong Creative Industries Association to remove ads from 14 overseas-hosted sites that deal in pirated entertainment content, the coalition of broadcasters, publishers and intellectual property rights owners announced yesterday.
The association created the list of infringing websites frequently visited by Hong Kong users in December. Total traffic to the sites was said to average around 2.3 million visits per month....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events