While the issues faced during the execution of Victoria’s Secret fashion show in Shanghai this year may seem outlandish to outsiders, these obstacles are everyday occurrences for PR companies and event planners in China, where red tape, mistrustful bureaucrats and inexplicable holdups are just part of doing business.
There is no doubt that the China market is an incredible opportunity and brands should not be scared off by its complexity. However, brands looking to hold...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events