The “Insights to Gen Y’s Buying Behaviour Their Preferred Brands” study identified the most influential and preferred brands across the food and beverage FMCG and fashion and accessories segments.
The study interviewed more than 1,000 respondents in the first quarter of 2013 and found that in fashion and accessories, HM is the most preferred brand in the apparel category, while Charles Keith and Crumpler are the most purchased brands in the footwear and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events