GlaxoSmithKline’s third quarter report last year singled out strong growth of the Sensodyne brand in China following the launch of its Sensodyne Deep Clean product range.
Incidentally, the sensitivy toothpaste was the first brand that GSK invested in digitally when the British company shifted 30% of its media spending for consumer-healthcare products from traditional media to digital, and specifically online search, social media, ecommerce and video, in 2013. That was also the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events