GroupM is tipped to have won an APAC-wide remit excluding Japan, for media planning and buying for all LVMH brands, which it will create a new agency to handle, according to sources.
The new entity, called L'Atelier, will draw on resources from across GroupM. In Japan, a Mindshare-ADK partnership handles LVMH.
The pitch reportedly included all six major media networks at the outset, and came down...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events