GroupM has appointed Chung Youngoo Jason Chung as CEO in Korea.
He joins GroupM following 17 years in senior positions with online businesses in Korea, including eBay, Travelocity, TripAdvisor and most recently EF Education First.
SeonKoog Cho, the former CEO, left the company in December.
GroupM has nearly 300 employees in Korea across Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom, Maxus, M2 Digital,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events