Data and analytics is an important area for the media-agency group, which already has data hubs in New York and London. Its mission is to hire hard-to-come-by data scientists and to launch new methodologies, algorithms, attribution models and ultimately innovative ad techniques.
“The rapid worldwide growth of data-driven advertising has driven a corresponding, and massive, demand for PhD-level data scientists to design and implement these next-generation media technologies,” said Harvey Goldhersz, chief data...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events