At Grey since 2007, Patton has been EMEA president and chief executive since 2010, overseeing 45 agencies across the region. He was instrumental in turning around Grey’s London office in particular.
In the new role, which he will take up in January, Patton reports to YR global chief executive David Sable and will run the network’s ad agency outside the US.
Sable will continue to oversee the ad agency in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events