In Google's latest move to assure advertisers of brand safety, it has updated its policies to more precisely target pages that violate AdSense's content rules.
The first of the two updates, rolled out this morning, is the ability to remove ads from content that violates Google's policies at the page level.
This includes adult content, content that is derogatory or dangerous, and content that promotes drug use.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events