Announced at the Publisher Leadership Summit in Chicago this week, the Insights Engine Project by Google is part of an ongoing product roadmap to empower publishers.
Publishers will now gain access to the depth of datasets previously restricted to advertisers and Google clients, through the use of six new products which offer data visualization and insights on user demographics.
Google works with publishers and app developers of all sizes to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events