Titled 'Chinese brands going global Success factors now and future', the global survey seeks the opinions of 490 brand experts in marketing communications agencies across 29 countries.
The survey finds only 9 per cent of brand experts believe Chinese brands are at the same level or better than major international brands.
According to the survey, familiarity with specific brands leads to much better perceptions of Chinese brands. For example, 63 per cent of those aware of any Chinese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events