The marketing and advertising industry can make gender equality the norm if it wants to, but the movement must include both women and men to succeed, said Marc Pritchard, chief brand officer for PG.
Speaking yesterday as part of a marketers’ roundtable organised at Cannes Lions 2017 by The Female Quotient and SeeHer, Pritchard said many brands are making steady progress with tackling gender diversity, but the real change will come when marketers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events