The brand will receive its recognition at the sell-out Agency of the Year awards presentation, taking place on 13 December at the St. Regis Hotel in Singapore.
When Gap China was about to launch four stores in Beijing and Shanghai, as well as its online site last November, it was faced with relatively low brand awareness. Only 30 per cent of target consumers in China recognised the brand or name.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events