After a competitive pitch in January with Trio Worldwide and an undisclosed local agency, Leo Burnett Beijing was contracted by Funglian Group 丰联集团 under Legend Holdings 联想控股 as the lead creative agency for these brands. There was no incumbent before.
The key task is to revamp the brand images for both and to develop relevant integrated communications programmes to support them. This includes commissioning Alan Chan 陈幼坚, renowned Hong Kong-trained graphic designer, to work...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events