I’m driving from China to Holland using only Chinese brands. During this three-month journey along the ancient Silk Road, my travel companion and I tap the opinions of people we meet about the Chinese brands we’re travelling with.
What do people think about our BYD car, Huawei phone, AEE camera, Ozark outdoor gear and Lenovo laptop We’re also wearing Chinese underwear, but decided not to inquire about that.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events