As the application of artificial intelligence AI is gaining momentum in media and advertising, more and more agencies are talking or writing about this subject. This trend is likely to continue in China, especially after the government recently declared its ambition to turn the country into the global leader in AI research and development. In particular, it intends to do so by raising its spending on core AI programs to US$22 billion in the next few years,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events