Ask any marketer or PR agency in Asia about their use or understanding of influencer marketing and you’ll invariably be met with a sigh, a frown or a look of exasperation.
Influencer marketing may be the marketing tactic du jour, but there remains much misunderstanding and misperception about how to truly harness the power of influencers, and dissatisfaction and disillusionment amongst brands and their agencies who have attempted to do so....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events