After five years of leading Spikes Asia, festival director Andrea Hayes is stepping down from the role to return to the UK.
Hayes took up the festival director role at Asia’s pre-eminent festival of creativity in December 2013 having already spent five years at Haymarket Media Asia. During her leadership, the Festival gained record-high attendance and awards entry figures.
The event also integrated new sectors such as health, innovation and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events