Facebook is ramping up its efforts to increase the social network's integrity because the situation, if left unchecked, could turn the social network into an artificially inflated bubble due to the perpetuation of services profiting from the sale of likes at Facebook's expense.
Simon Ashwin, head of social media, Asia Pacific, at Mindshare, said that Facebook's ad rate has gone up from an increased focus and investment by brands in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events