Following in the footsteps of the world's largest video search engine, Facebook has introduced Rights Manager to help rights owners protect their video content.
In its latest announcement, Facebook said Rights Manager will seamlessly integrate with Friend MTS, MarkMonitor, and ZEFR to provide rights management as a service. Similar to Google's ContentID, the new integrations give rights owners the option to manage their IP instead of simply being able...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events