Last year Facebook introduced cross-border solutions to help businesses more easily reach new customers through Facebook to provide a bridge to the new global mobile economy. They also withdrew 17 ad formats that were underperforming.
Similar to the products rolled out in Google's Go Global initiative, the latest cross-border products on Facebook are meant to make it easier for all businesses to grow nationally, regionally and globally.
The four new...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events