According to research from Australia’s AdNews, a study of 12 countries revealed that nine had discrepancies that amounted to a difference of 42 million 20- to 29-year-olds that Facebook claims it can reach, compared to official population figures.
In the UK, Facebook’s reach of 20-29s was 3.4 million more than the population a 39% discrepancy, although the US had the largest discrepancy with Facebook estimating that it could reach 19.3...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events