Facebook has formally outlined is advertising policies to its users but the industry feels the internet giant is offloading responsibility instead of stepping up.
In a blog post, Rob Goldman, vice-president of Facebook's ad products, assured users that the platform's ad products are built to prioritise people.
Our auction system, which determines which ads get shown to you, prioritises what’s most relevant to you, rather than how much money Facebook will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events