Kuthiala will be in charge of leading large FMCG clients, a fast-growing category for the company, which runs a platform that facilitates crowdsourcing of creative ideas.
FMCG brands increased their investment in crowdsourcing by 48 per cent in 2014 compared to 2013, according to Eyeka. The top three advertisers were Procter Gamble, Unilever, and Nestlé. PepsiCo increased its use of crowdsourcing by 325 per cent in 2014, while Reckitt-Benckiser raised its use by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events