It’s no secret that Australia has been a hugely popular destination for Chinese outbound investment in the last decade. There have been large investments in high-end real estate, property development, agriculture, dairy and IT.
These investments have created a super wealthy class of local Chinese residents who have taken up residences in Australia’s most affluent suburbs. Along with this boom in wealth has been a desire for luxury goods for both Australian and international...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events