One of the most prominent figures in the advertising industry, Sir Martin Sorrell calls 2016 a “maxi-quadrennial” year, meaning that it has a number of significant four-year events that typically boost investment in advertising and marketing. But despite the Rio Olympics, UEFA Euro Football championship and US presidential elections, the year has seen generally muted growth across many territoriesnot helped by a short-term mindset and focus on costs, on the client side. China’s slowing economy is affecting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events