Thomas will succeed outgoing chairman Raymond So, who announced his resignation in October, after four years in the post. Thomas, who joined Proximity in 2003 after stints at Lowe, Ammirati Puris Lintas and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, will be based in Singapore. He will report to Andrew Robertson, president and CEO, BBDO Worldwide, and Michael Birkin, chairman and CEO, Omnicom Asia. At Proximity London, Thomas led a highly-awarded outfit which picked up significant new business...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events