When people think back to the 90s it often evokes memories of androgynous fashion and grunge music. But for many in the events industry, the 90s marked a golden era of large-scale events with budgets to match.
“The internet was in its infancy and you had big technology companies like Microsoft and Oracle going toe-to-toe on a regular basis,” says Darren Kerr, executive producer at Factor168 Creative Event Company. “They saw live events as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events