Shenzhen startup Makeblock has come a long way in a short time. Set up in Shenzhen in 2013, the firm makes DIY construction robots used by hobbyists, but also by schools and clubs around the world to teach coding. Starting with the mBot above and advancing to more complex models and products, students can customise their creations with hundreds of parts. Then, they can program them to move, blink or do any number of functions using coding lessons...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events