If your brand isn't working on a mobile marketing strategy, it's time to rethink your approach. Last week, a record 60,000 people from 200 countries gathered in Barcelona for the 2011 GSMA Mobile World Congress MWC, a week-long parade of technology, gadgets, networking and parties celebrating the innovation and opportunity that mobile brings to business.
Marketing sent digital consultant George Nimeh to the show to discover what's hot at Congress for marketers.
Android goes large.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events