The Mobile Marketing Associations newly released study in the U.S., “MMA Mobile Marketing Economic Impact Study,” measured mobile’s contribution to economic output in the U.S. The study found that mobile contributed $139 billion to the U.S. economy in 2012. Mobile’s influence was felt across a number of categories including employment opportunities created spend on mobile advertising, and mobile sales. It helped create over 500,000 jobs in the U.S. last year, despite of the unstable economic environment that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events