Most ad agency new business presentations stink. Period.
Most are bloated ramblings that ignore the client’s key concerns, fail to tell a simple story, or neglect to position the agency in a unique way. Many new business opportunities are wasted on bad presentations given by agencies because they couldn’t get their point across. Bad presentations are painfulfor the presenter dying a slow death in front of his audience and for the bored people who...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events