The agency’s Brand Asset Valuator BAV study canvassed 5,000 consumers in Japan aged 18 to 69 in October to assess the perception of 1,000 brands in the market. The research is part of a global programme and has been conducted eight times in Japan, the last time being three years ago.
The overall standing of a brand is determined by performance across the following pillars energised differentiation, relevance, esteem and knowledge. Masanori Togawa, a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events