Kikuchi joins from OgilvyOne Tokyo where he was general manager.
A spokesperson for OgilvyOne said Kikuchi will not be directly replaced following his departure. Kuniyoshi Mabuchi, managing director of OgilvyOne Tokyo and other senior leaders in OgilvyOne will take over his responsibilities.
At Digitas, Kikuchi will report to Vincent Digonnet, president Asia-Pacific and is tasked with guiding Digitas' roster of Japanese brands to greater success as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events