Data from iResearch presents some of the most widely used news and video platforms, while OMD shows the trajectory of digital advertising spend since 2014 over the next two years, it is expected to total Rmb 393 billion nearly US$60 billion.
OMD also gives details of attitudes to mobile advertising. While almost everyone accepts that it’s necessary, most also find it annoying or disruptive. Clearly there is lots to be done to improve...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events