“Half of our properties are in Hawaii, but the future for us is in Asia Pacific,” Dee told Campaign Asia-Pacific during an interview at ITB Asia 2013 in Singapore last week.
Outrigger has 46 properties globally including Australia, Thailand and Indonesia in Asia Pacific. It's planning to open hotels in China and Vietnam in the next two years.
A newcomer in the region, the company is purely leisure focused, catering to long-stay...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events