The hub is aimed at developing new products and brands that meet quality, flavour and market-specific requirements. Joy Rice, supply chain support director for APAC, said there is a broad and growing market for premium products, limited-edition products and tailored drinking experiences in the region.
“This centre will promote agility, faster response time, quality and collaboration in our supply chain and will be a powerful asset to help us respond at pace to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events