Dentsu is reportedly to face an open trial for labour practice violations in a new twist in a saga around the suicide of an employee that began last year.
Tokyo prosecutors will seek to highlight the role Dentsu’s working practices played in the employee’s death after the court deemed the summary indictment proposed on 5 July inadequate, according to reports.
Dentsu was initially expected to pay a fine as punishment for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events