Dentsu Group has posted a fall in organic gross profit of 2.1% for Q3 and 1% for the nine-month period from January to September.
Organic gross profit for Japan fell 5% in Q3, which Dentsu attributed to a slump relative to the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, and to costs involved in its ongoing work reform program. Dentsu Aegis Network’s organic gross profit dipped 0.2% for the same period. It slid 5.5% in APAC and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events