Dentsu has amended its revenue and profit forecasts for the fiscal year ending 31 December, reducing its revenue forecast by 45.5 billion yen US$414.2 million and its operating profit forecast by 15 billion yen $136.6 million.
The advertising giant now forecasts revenue of 933 billion yen US$8.4 billion, down from 978.5 billion yen $8.9 billion.
Dentsu expects operating profit of 136.5 billion yen $1.24 billion,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events